- For Sale
3402 SE Taurus Avenue Topeka, KS, 66605 Get directions$136,000 $74/Sq. ft.
- Style1.5 Story
- Parking Attached or Built In car garage
- Area Snco Tract 53
- MLS# 208322
- Listed 2 Years 10 Months 7 Days Ago
Description: Great home in shawnee heights, close to lake shawnee. Lots of room in this 3br, 3bth home with vaulted ceilings and large upstairs family/rec room. Everything you need on the main level too! Nice deck overlooking woods. Much to do nearby with lake, biking/jogging/walking trails, quick highway access and shopping nearby!
- Bedroom 1 Size: 12 x 15, Bedroom 2 Size: 11 x 13, Bedroom 3 Size: 12 x 14, Dining Room Size: 10 x 13, Family Room Size: 14 x 14, Kitchen Size: 11.5 x 12.5, Living Room Size: 11.5 x 13.5, Utility Room Size: 6 x 5
- Other: 40 Gallon, Appl/Equip: Electric Range, Auto Garage Opener(s), Bsmt/Found: Slab, City Sewer System, Cool: Forced Air Electric, Dining: Kit/Din Combo, Dishwasher, Elem: Tecumseh North Elementary School, Exter Amen: Deck, Exter: Frame, Garage Opener Control(s), Garage Spaces: 2, Heat: Forced Air Gas, High: Shawnee Heights High School/Usd, Inter: Carpet, Laundry: Main Floor, Lot Desc: Paved Road, Microwave, Middle: Shawnee Heights Middle School/Us, Refrigerator, Roof: Composition, Separate Room, Sheetrock, Vinyl, Water Htr: Gas, Water/Sewer: City Water
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,933
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Tecumseh North Elementary School||PK-6||2.9 mi|
|5||Shawnee Heights High School||9-12||3.6 mi|
|5||Shawnee Heights Middle School||7-8||3.9 mi|
|5||Shawnee Heights Elementary School||PK-6||0.9 mi|
|7||Tecumseh South Elementary School||PK-6||2 mi|
|NA||St Matthew Catholic School||K-8||2.5 mi|
|NA||Holy Family Catholic School||PK-8||3.1 mi|
|NA||Our Lady of Guadalupe School||PK-8||3.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.